Operations Support Engineer - Instruments [06/02/2017]
Operations Support Engineer - Instruments
Job Id : 23969
Type : Contract (Office)
Apply by : February 17, 2017
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Where assigned execute technical/operations duties in a competent manner as Technical Authority (TA2) responsible for the integrity, development and leadership of the relevant
• Where assigned execute technical/operations duties in a competent manner as Technical Authority (TA2) responsible for the asset integrity, maintenance development and asset operations within a duty holder / production operations environment
• To carry out professional engineering activities in a highly competent and efficient manner and ensure that the technical and safety integrity of the engineering is maintained while completing the tasks within allocated time
• Initiate / Participate in both NOPRAS and ORA assessments identified within the asset
• Prepare engineering concepts and issue into detail design
• Carry out manual and computer analysis
• Prepare estimates for operations work scopes
• Prepare operations procedures
• Review / Maintain / Report on assigned asset Safety Critical Elements
• Familiar with Functional Safety (IEC 61511)
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
• Educated to degree level in engineering discipline
• Chartered or Incorporated Engineer
• TUV Rheinland Certified
• Sound working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
• Current Offshore Survival Certificate.
• Current Offshore Medical Certificate
• Relevant professional experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Good team working skills
• Pro-active attitude
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
• Good work/life balance.
• Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
Company Description: Aker Solutions is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including Oil & Gas, Refining & Chemicals, Mining & Metals and Power Generation.