SACS Structural Engineer [08/02/2017]
SACS Structural Engineer
Job Id : PUB116572
Hours a week : 40
Closing date : March 24, 2017
• We are looking for a SACS Structural Engineer who could work on complex decommissioning projects in the North Sea.
• You will work closely with the Decommissioning Team to prepare the decommissioning, removal and disposal of one or more offshore platforms.
• As a Structural Engineer you will ensure that the lifting frames, installation and transport will be executed safely and efficiently.
• You will make these calculations using SACS software.
• Other tasks include preparing and updating procedures, methods and drawings as well as screening technical solutions.
Qualification and Experience
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Structural, etc.)
• At least 2 years of work experience as a Structural Engineer
• Excellent knowledge of SACS software
• Having experience with decommissioning of complex offshore structures is a strong plus
• Fluent English
Alternatively, you may also apply online at :
Brunel Energy provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries.