The successful Senior Communications Advisor will support the Communications Manager in external communications, internal communications, media relations, social media, messaging, branding, publications, marketing, event management and advertising to enhance reputation and support a positive corporate culture in our Australian operations.
Perth based role on a 12 month fixed term contract.
• Develop and manage project and corporate communication channels and materials.
• Provide advice and tactical support to senior leaders regarding internal and external communications.
• Assist the Communications Manager with media relations activities, including preparing media releases, responding to enquiries and implementing opportunities to leverage brand.
• Contribute to crisis management as required.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage corporate and project photo and video records.
• Create communication plans.
• Assist the Communications Manager with the development of over-arching communications strategy, evaluation and other communications tasks as required.
• Tertiary qualifications in communications, public relations or a related discipline.5-8 years’ experience in protecting and enhancing corporate reputation.
• Strong skills in quick delivery of quality writing across internal and external channels.
• Extensive skill in delivering effective media relations through traditional and social media.
• Well-developed time management skills and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Experience with developing and managing social media platforms.
• A customer-focussed and diplomatic style.
• Oil and gas industry experience, particularly on LNG projects (preferable).
• Be prepared for regular travel to Darwin and other locations as required.
Alternatively, you may also apply online at :
Work Location: Perth
Company Description: Brunel Energy provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries.