• As a member of the Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Department you will be tasked with providing support to the project teams by implementing QHSSE regulations on all dredging projects
• As a QHSSE advisor, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining and improving the management systems so as to ensure a proactive approach, analysing QHSSE matters and drafting best practice procedures.
• Liaising with the Project Management team you will be required to conduct audits and HSE inspections on projects all globally and you will also identify and report any problems relating to HSE taking the required actions immediately to ensure compliance to safe work practices.
• Your role will also entail making sure all employees are informed about quality, health, safety, security and environment procedures and you will provide the necessary support to ensure compliance on all projects. Together with your team you will promote and support QHSSE awareness in the organisation.
• You will be degree qualified in either Environmental or Civil Engineering with additional training as a health, safety & environmental coordinator.
• You will also ideally have previous experience of working on Offshore / Marine environment.
• You will need to possess a ‘can do’ attitude & a spirit of adventure that will encourage you to work in often remote locations, working on projects worldwide on a rotation of 2 months on site (onshore) / 1 month holiday.
Singaporean / Singapore PR candidates preferred
Interested applicants please apply with an updated copy of your CV in
Company Description: Hays, established in 1958, is a global leader in specialist recruitment services operating in 27 countries around the world. Hays in Singapore is your gateway to exceptional recruitment service, delivered by specialist, professional consultants who understand your market.
Hays is an international leader in specialist recruitment with over 8,900 employees in 390 offices located across 29 countries including Australasia, the UK and Ireland, Continental Europe and Canada.