Workover Rig For Sale
750hp Workover Rig - LCI 750
Drilling Rig Package
LCI-750 Double Drum Drilling Rig with mast hook load capacity 365,000 lbs,
powered with two Caterpillar C-15 diesel engines with two new Allison S6610
transmissions with torque converter. Mast is 114 ft (35.76m), 365,000 lbs API
capacity. Drawworks is 1000hp capacity. All equipment is mounted on a 700
series Seven-axle carrier. Rig equipped with a telescoping substructure 17 FT
6IN ( 5.3 m) height.
Group I. Basic rig
Section 1.0 : Carrier
Heavy Duty Prime Mover 7 Axle Carrier :
• 7-axle heavy-duty Carrier suspension shall be a 7-axle with
100Klb total capacity. All lights and brakes are equipped for
attachment to the truck. All axles have spring brake
chambers for safety.
Tires (16 - 16 : 00 X 20, 14 Ply) :
• All tires, disc wheels, fourteen 16:00 x 20, all terrain tread.
Tire rating 52,000psi (23.5 t/cm2) total, all tires inflated to
100psi. Two spares included with rig.
100-Gallon Fuel Tank – (Two) :
• Two 100-gallon (416 L) fuel tank, side mounted on
carrier frame. Tanks are connected for equalization.
Tool Box :
• One tool storage box of steel plate construction,
reinforced doors with chain stops. Doors have
Eight (8) Platforms With Handrails - Operator Side & Off-Operator Side
• Eight-platforms, hinged along operator’s and off-operator’s
side of unit at bed level, running continuously from operator’s
position to cab of unit. Each platform is approximately 6’
(1.8 m) long x 2’ (0.6 m) wide. Handrails attached to
platforms on operator and off-operator’s side of rig. Includes
stair with handrails from platform to ground.
Deadline Anchor :
• Hercules 129 HA 129 deadline anchor to be used with
compression type weight sensor. Drum type, mounted on
carrier frame in front of drawworks frame.
Four Pedestals For Hydraulic Jacks :
• Pedestals under front jacks for rig stability. Four pedestals
required. There will be six jacks for leveling the rig.
50 GPM (189 LPM) Hydraulic System :
• System is designed to operate at a maximum of 2Kpsi (140.6
Kg/sq. cm) with 50 GPM (189 LPM) at 2,100psi.
• Hydraulic pump driven from PTO on transmission. Air
Activated clutch for pump engagement and disengagement.
• 325-gallon (1230 L) hydraulic oil tank including installation,
Filler cap, breather and combination oil level, and oil
Six (6) Hydraulic Jackscrews :
• Six hydraulic leveling jacks, two mounted in rear bumper,
two mounted mid point of rig to remove weight of rig from
axles and to provide greater lateral stability, and two
mounted behind the front axle. Each jack has an adjustable
support screw with locking nut feature.
Tong Circuit :
• Tong hydraulic circuit is designed to operate up to 50 GPM-
2000psi (189 LPM-140.6 kg/sq. cm) at 2,100-RPM
intermittent duty. Includes connectors, pressure, and return
lines, pressure gauge, directional flow valve, and pressure
• regulating valve. (Does not include tongs.)
Handling Winch (One) :
• Hydraulic powered planetary winch 8Klb (3.6 t) line pull,
rated at 100 ft minute (30 m) at 50 GPM and 2Kpsi at 110
• Ratings are for first wrap on drum.
• 325 feet (99 m) of 1/2” line provided with winch. (Fail-safe
brake, winch pull-in and run-out is hydraulically powered.)
• Winch sheaves provided in crown.
• Winch controls are located at rear of unit near operator’s
• Cage to be installed around the winch for protection.
Section 1.1 : Engine/Transmission Engine Assembly (Two) :
• Diesel engine Caterpillar C 15 four stroke cycle,
6 cylinders turbocharged, after cooled diesel engine with
rating of 540 hp at 2100 rpm. Equipped with limiting speed
governor, air throttle actuator, lube and fuel filters, alternator
and flywheel housing. High ambient radiators and suction
fan, permanent type anti-freeze, single exhaust with spark
arrested diverted to off-operator’s side with muffler. Engine
oil pressure, amp, and water temperature gauges are
included. Engine kill valve located at operator's position.
Electric start. Tru-flow 1000 or equal air compressors will be
used. Both engines can run at one time, or one engine can
be used alone for rig operation. The operator side engine is
set up to run the rig down the road, normally. Both engines
are set up with hydraulic pumps for power to the hydraulic
system. All air and pressure gauges will carry the vender
Transmission Allison (Two) :
• Allison S 6061 RB model six-speed transmission (five
forward, one reverse) with converter and oil cooler. Air over
hydraulic dual controls, with air Iine indicator. Power shift
from cab and from rear control.
Section 1.2 : Drawworks- LCI-1000hp Model
Single Drum Model 42 X 12
• Model 4212 Main Drum Winch Assembly :
• Full air, Fawick ” clutch outside drawworks frame. Brakes
are 42” (106.7 cm) diameter x 12” (30.5 cm) wide, lined with
1 in (2.5 cm) x 12” (30.5 cm) x 12” (30.5 cm) API drilled
brake blocks, full wrap dead-end equalized. Brake rims are
removable with rings for splash water-cooling. Brake
operation shafts are mounted on ball bearings; these are self
energized type for positive application and release by
operator. Drum barrel is 18” (45.7 cm) diameter x 38” (96.5
cm) long, mounted on double row self-aligning spherical
roller bearings on a 6 ½” (16.5 cm) drum shaft. Clutch single
line pull is 42,500lb on bare drum and in first gear.
• Centralized lubrication system to all bearings and brake
linkage on drawworks is located outside frame.
• Includes water circulation of the water system with air and
water piping from reservoir to main drum water circulation
brake rims. Water source is from external source, with pump
(25-gpm). A warning lite will be installed for high temp.
• Consists of:
• ASA-100-3 (1 ¼”) pitch, Triple strand, roller chain
• Chain drive from input sprocket-to-sprocket on jackshaft
• ASA-100-3 (1 ¼”) pitch, Triple strand, roller chain as final
drive to main drum.
Grooved Jacket : Main Drum-1 1/8” :
• Lebus counter balanced sleeve is grooved for 1” 1/8
wireline, to assist spooling, and reduce line wear.
Lebus to be certified by vender.
• Parmac 202 Hydrodynamic Brake assembly with dual rotary.
• Fawick 28VC 1000 air clutch, gates, inlet air valve, piping.
• 325-gallon (1230 L) water tank, lines, valves, and plumbing
installed on rig.
• Driven from the main drum thru triple-strand 1 ¼” pitch drive
• Cushman model 279 combined gear box consisting of right
angle gear box and drop box. Right angle gear box ratio is
1:1 to drive single drum drawworks. Drop box to transfer the
torque from final shaft to rotary. Pressurized lubrication
Rotary Drive : Application included
• Is provided in the right angle drop box, for a power
connetion. The drive can be installed at a later date if
required. It will include the rotary drive shaft to rear chain
case at the rear of the rig.
Sandline Drum 42X 8
Sandline drum with 42x 8 brake size, for handling 16,500 feet
of 9/16 wire line on the drum . Brakes are removalable for water splash
cooling on the brake rims. Single line pull is 26,000 lbs on the drum.
Elevated Chain Rotary Drive (Double Chain) :
• Elevated chain drive is oil bath type consisting of drive
sprocket at bottom of case with ASA 140 –2 (1 ¾”) pitch
Section 1.3 : Mast
114’ Mast :
• 114’ (33.5 m) clear working height with an API rated static hook load of:
• 330Klb with 8 lines strung.
• 365Klb with 10 lines strung.
• Mast is designed to withstand a wind of 69-mph from any
direction provided the four jacks on the vehicle are properly
deployed and the mast is properly guyed. Telescoping twin
box structural mast is designed and constructed to API
• Two-section construction with the upper section telescoping
into the lower section for over-the-road position - Top section
of mast automatically latches to lower section, when
• Lock control at base of mast
• Ladder to crows nest on crown
• The mast is attached to its support frame at the pivot point
near the rig’s rear bumper. It is supported during roading by
a rest (headache frame) near the front of the rig. Each leg of
the lower section contains an adjustable support screw.
• Mast has large girts and braces that do not extend inside, for
extra block clearance.
• Mast includes: installation, front rest and two internal load
lines to rig from crown and two form top of lower section,
with tail chains and tightening boomers, All cabling, chains,
clamps, pin locations, turnbuckles and attaching devices will
carry the vender certs, with load cap, and certs.
• 4” x 5,000 Lb standpipes, all welded, 1502 unions
• Bender Crown arrangement for 8 or 10 line string-up with
conventional block shall hang flat with mast:
• One-36” (91.4 cm) diameter fastline sheave, grooved 1 1/8”
• One-36” (76 cm) diameter deadline sheave, grooved 1 1/8”
• Three-30” (76 cm) diameter sheave cross-mounted, grooved
1 1/8” (2.8 cm)
• Two-Catline sheaves
• Crown sheaves are steel with flame-hardened grooves.
• Sheaves are mounted on Timken tapered roller bearings. All
crown sheaves will carry the vender certs, for approval.
• Fittings provided for individual greasing of bearings.
• Crows nest (crown platform) provided for safety when
servicing crown sheaves, floor of expanded metal, handrails
and toe boards around crown with entrance at ladder.
• Attachment for four wind guylines from crown to ground is
provided on crown beams.
Tubing Board :
• Tubing board, of all welded construction, is automatically
lowered into working position as mast is telescoped up and
is raised into folded position as mast is telescoped down for
• Tubing board fingers are for 17,000 ft (5182 m) of 2 7/8” (7.3
cm) or 11,400 ft (3475 m) of 3 ½” (9 cm) tubing.
• Tubing board mounted at 55 ft (16.8 m) above setback for
• 2’ 6” (.6 m, 15.2 cm) wide monkey board/walkway included.
• Handrails around tubing board for safety.
• Man safety attaching post is installed on each side of the
tubing board, and at the center in the rear of the board to
attach safety line and escape line to.
Raising, Lowering And Telescoping :
• Mast is hydraulically raised and scoped by hydraulic
cylinders, and unlocking upper section from lower section
and extending until the spring-loaded latches snap into
operating position extends upper section.
• Mast is retracted in like manner. When latches clear the
latch seats, a control line is pulled to retract latches, and
mast shall lower to its stacked position with section re-locked
together, mast is lowered to headrest.
• Locking pins shall be painted orange.
Mast Controls :
• Raising, lowering and telescoping controls are installed at
operator’s position near base section of mast, which are
unlatched and moved at time of raising or lowering the mast.
Weight Indicator :
• Weight indicator complete with sensor, 10” dial indicator, box
mount and 25 ft. hose assembly. This is to be calibrated in
daN, as well as lbs. It will carry the vender certs.
Crown Saver Installation :
• Load and crown block saver installed on drawworks.
• Automatically disengages clutch and sets main drum brakes
when block comes too close to crown.
Group II : Substructure
Section 2.0 : Substructure
Hydraulic Telescoping Substucture :
• Working floor height of 17.5 ft (5.3m) with 14' ft- in clear
under rotary beams.
• 4.5 (14.7 “) are the maximum height when scoped down for
• 10ft 6in maximum width when scoped down for
• Capacity of 365,000 lb (160 mt) on rotary beams and
225,000 lb (100 mt) on setback.
• Substructure base shall be 20' (6.2m) by 10 ft 6 in wide with
an elevated floor 18ft.(5.48) wide x 18 ft (5.48 m) long. Floor
area is 18 by 18 full workspace, with folding wings on each
side to be 4ft per side when folded out.. Floor and fold down
walkway to be plated with diamond floor plate. Work floor to
be equipped with removable handrails with toe plate (150
• One stairway from substructure work floor (operator
platform) to carrier folding walkway and one stairway from
substructure floor to ground.
• Substructure to be equipped with pipe ramp with steel plate
complete with stairway from substructure floor to catwalk.
• Setback to be covered with 3 in (7.6 cm) thick oak timbers.
• Provide two tong back up post.
• Provision for rat hole and mouse hole.
• The BOP handling system includes two (2) crane rails
integrally mounted under the drill floor. Each rail is rated for
5 tons capacity.
Catwalk Assembly :
• Catwalk assembly 4'-0" wide x 45' long x 3'-6" high (1219
mm x13.7 m x 1066 mm) with built-in stair.
Carrier Ramp :
• One Carrier Ramp 10 ft (3 m) wide x 18 in (45 cm) high x 55
ft (16.8 cm) long. The ramps are to include tire guide rails
and are to be plated top and bottom with steel plate. The
carrier ramp includes a mast base support section with jack
• Substructure and rig ramp to be provided with all necessary
pins, jackscrews, turnbuckles, lugs, and associated
equipment required for connection of substructure and rig
ramp with the rig.
• Ramp to have hinged section approximately 15 ft (4.6 m)
front end to fold ramp for transportation.
Section 2.1 : Hydraulic Catworks - Make-Up And Break-Out :
• Hydraulic breakout cylinder has 6 ft (1.8 m) stroke with
20,000 lb (9027 kg) maximum line pull.
• Hydraulic make-up (spinning) cylinder has 6 ft (1.8 m) stroke
with 20,000 lb
• (9027 kg) maximum line pull. Cylinder mounted in mast
section. Includes wireline, turn back sheaves and plumbing
to rig hydraulic system.
• Both cylinders are Controls are located at operator position
Group III : Additional Equipment :
Section 3.0 : Handling Winch
• Rig comes equipped with one winch. Additional hydraulic
planetary winch 8000 lb. capacity. Winch will have a wire
cage for protection around the winch; the control for the
winch is remote, by air.
Section 4.0 : V-Door Ramp And Pipe Racks
• One (1) each 48 in. x 3ft-6in. x 45 ft. Catwalk from the rig
floor level to the 36 in. high catwalks
• Two (2) ea.. x 36 in. x 28 ft. long pipe racks
Section 5.0 : Rotary Table 22”
• One 22” rotary table, 44” centers complete with split
square solid steel master bushing, spiral bevel gears,
precision bearings throughout, removable box cover with
lifting eyes, positive pinion shaft lock and centralized lube
Section 6.0 : Upper Chain Case Assembly : Included
Section 7.0 : High Pressure Piping
• One 4 in 5000psi high pressure mud line and a manifold for
gage and kill line. The mud line will be welded with a 1502
Section 8.0 : Rig Additions
Section 8.1 : Crown-O-Matic
• combo crown and dwks type Crown-O-Matic for saving
mast failures is installed on the drawworks, and is set for
locking the brakes down.
Section 8.2 : Safety Climbing Device
• The safety climber is attached to the mast with cable and
Section 8.3 : Geronimo Chair.cost included in climber
• Safety chair and T-bar type seat is complete with brake
Section 8.4 : Mast Guylines
• Four 5/8” wire rope cables to the ground from the mast
crown, two additional from the mid section, and two more
from the tubing board to the ground are required. . All cable,
hooks, shackles will be certified from the vender with rating.
All crown lugs will be stamped and certified.
• – 5 sheave x 1 1/8” sheave 200 ton block with hook, The
block will be shipped here to be used for the pull test at the
Section 8.7 : Wire Rope
• Drill line 1 1/8”diameter X 1,640 feet, certs will be provided
for all drill line, and cabling for the rig.
Section 8.8 : Dead Line Anchor - Indicator Assy…
Anchor for 1.125 diameter wire rope, for mast pull of
365,000lbs for 10 line string up on the crown of the mast. The anchor will be
certified by the vender .
Group IV. Fabrication, Rig Up And Test (Work to be done at cost plus)
Section 9.0 : Rig-Up and Test :
Rig Up - Test - Rig Down to consist of following:
• Furnished rig and structural.
• Level site and accurately mark machinery location to well
center per approved rig layout. Furnish temporary timber
mats (if required) for mounting mast base, pumps, tanks and
• Set the mast, and assemble drilling substructure. Set stairs,
pipe ramp and handrails. String drilling line to crown and
• Set and align rotary table. Furnish and install alignment
blocks and tie downs.
• High-pressure mud discharge piping. Piping and assembly
quoted as a separate item in this quotation
• Raise mast to vertical and operate traveling equipment.
• Rig down and load out. Disassemble rig and load on truck.
Group V Commissioning And Training :
• 2 Days commissioning and training by Qualified LCI Rig
Engineer included in bid.
Price & terms : Please enquire using the email form below.
If you cannot find the vessel, crane, rig or equipment that you need,
please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your
requirements and we shall find it for you.
We can arrange delivery of equipment and towage of rigs and vessels where needed.
The details mentioned above are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed.
Search words(for official use only) :
Workover Rig For Sale
750hp Workover Rig - LCI 750
LCI 750 - Workover Rig for sale