LCI 750 Drilling Rig for Sale
Carrier Mounted Drilling Rig for Sale
1000 HP drilling rig for sale
The rig is a loadcraft industries 750 drilling rig with mast hook load capacity of 365.000 lbs
(160 metric ton), powered by two caterpillar C15 diesel engines, coupled two allison 6061 RB
transmissions with torque converter. The mast is 114ft (36m) rated at 365.000 lbs API capacity.
Drawworks have 1000hp capacity. All equipment is mounted on a 7 axle carrier. The rig is
equipped with a telescoping substructure at 17ft 6 inches (5.3m) height.
The mast is equipped with a torque arrest beam for the top drive and with piping and necessary
loops to operate the top drive. The total rig is built for extremely quick rig up/down time.
The TD is a northdrill API 250 ton rated with continuous torque rating of 40.500 ft-lbs.
All necessary equipment to operate the top drive in is included with the rig.
Section 1.1 carrier
- Seven axle heavy-duty carrier for load of 140.000 lbs. Fully equipped with lights and brakes
etc for normal driving operation. All axles have spring brake chambers for safety.
- Tires and wheels are disc wheels, 14"20 all terrain tread. Tire rating of 52.000 psi total.
Two spares delivered.
- Two 100 gallon (2x420 L) fuel tanks side mounted on carrier frame, connected for equalization.
- One toolbox storage box of steel with reinforced lockable doors.
- Eight side platforms with handrails on both sides along the carrier body, four on each side.
Each platform is approx. 6ft x 2 ft (1,8x0,6m)
- One staircase section from side platforms to ground level.
- Hercules 129 HA deadline anchor to be used with compression type weight sensor. Drum type
mounted on carrier frame in front of drawworks frame, hydraulic sensor included.
- Four pedestals to go under front jacks for rig stability.
- Total of six jacks for leveling the rig.
Section 1.2 hydraulic system
- 50 GPM (190 LPM) hydraulic system, design to operate at minimum 2000 psi with rating of
50 gpm at 2100 psi.
- Hydraulic pump driven from PTO on transmission.
- Air activated clutch for pump engagement.
- 325 gallon (1230 L) hydraulic oil tank with filler cap, breather, oil level, oil temp.
Section 1.3 tong circuits
- Tong hydraulic circuit is designed to operate up to 50 gpm at 2000 psi.
- Includes connectors, pressure & return lines, pressure gauge, directional flow valve and pressure
Section 1.4 handling winch
- Hydraulic powered planetary winch 8000 lb (3.6 t) line pull, rated at 100 ft (30m) per minute at
2000 psi hyd. pressure.
- 325 ft (99m) of 1/2" line on drum
- Fail safe brake (in/out hydraulic activated)
- Winch sheaves provided in crown
- Protection cage on winch
- Controls at operators console
2. Main power/engine
Section 2.1 engine/transmission
-Two caterpillar C-15 540 hp diesel engines
- Equipped with limiting speed governor, air throttle sctuator, lube and fuel filters, alternator and
- High ambient radiators and suction fan, permanent type anti-freeze, signel exhaust with spark
arrester diverted to off-operator side with mufflers.
- Engine kill valve located at operators console
- Electric start (remote from operators console)
- Both engines can run at the same time or only one if adequate.
Section 2.2 transmission
- Allison S 6061 RB model six-speed transmission (five fwd 1 rw)
- With converter and oil cooler
- Air over hydraulic controls, with air line indicator system
- Controls available at operators console and in drivers cabin
Section 3.1 drawworks
- Model 4212 drum winch assembly
- Full air, fawick "28VC-1000" clutch outside drawworks frame.
- Brakes are 42" (107 cm) diameter x 12" (30,5 cm) wide, lined with 1 inch (2,5 cm) x 12" (30,5 cm)
- API driled brake blocks, full wrap dead-end equalized
- Brake rims are removable with rings for splash water cooling
- Brake operatoin shafts are mounted on ball bearings; these are self engaging and release
- Drum barrel is 18" (45,7 cm) in diameter, and 38" (96,5 cm) long, mounted on double row
self-aligning spherical roller bearings on a 6 1/2" (16,5 cm) drum shaft
- Clutch single line pull is 42.500 lb on bare drum and first gear.
Section 3.2 lubrication
- Centralized lubrication system to all bearings and brake linkage on drawworks, is located
Section 3.3 brake water cooling
- Closed loop brake cooling system, mounted on carrier
- Includes 425 gallon tank with covered top, with level indicator
- Removable cap with drain system, breather and fill cap.
Section 3.4 drawworks drive
- ASA-100-3 (1 1/4") pitch, triple stand, roller chain
- Chain drive from input sprocket to sprocket on jackshaft
- ASA-100-3 (1 1/4") pitch, triple stand, roller chain as final drive to main drum
Section 3.5 main drum - grooved jacket
- Lebus counter balanced sleeve is grooved for 1 1/8" wireline, to assist spooling, and reduced line wear.
Section 3.6 hydrotarder
- Parmac 202 hydrodynamic brake assembly with dual rotary
- Fawick 28 VC 1000 air clutch, gates, inlet air valve and piping
- 325 gallon (1230 L) water tank, lines, valves and plumbing installed on rig.
- Drive from the main drum thru triple stand 1 1/4" pitch drive chain.
Section 3.7 combined gearbox
- Cushman model 279 combined gearbox consisting of right angle gearbox and dropbox.
- Right angle gearbox ratio 1:1 to drive single drum drawworks. Dropbox to transfer torque to rotary.
- Pressurized lubrication system.
Section 3.8 sandline drum
- Sandline drum with 42x8 brake size, for handling 16,500 ft of 9/16" wireline on drum
- Brakes are removable for water splash cooling of the brake rims
- Single line pull is 26,000 lbs on the drum
Section 3.9 rotary drive
- Provided at the dropbox for power connection- Elevated chain drive is oil bath type consisting of drive
sprocket at bottom of case with ASA 140-2 (1 3/4") pitch double
Section 4.1 mast
- 114 ft (33,5m) clear working height with an API rated static hook load of 330.000 lb with 8 lines,
and 365.000 lb with 10 lines.
- Designed to withstand 69mph winds from any direction
- Telescoping twin box structure designed and built to API standards.
- Two section with upper section telescoping into lower section for rig move operation.
- Automatic mast latching in raised or lowered position
- Lock and operating control located at base of mast
- Ladder from base to crown with safety blocks for personnel
- All necessary chains, turnbuckles, pins etc included and certified
- 4 inch standpipe rated 5000 lb, welded with 1502 unions.
Section 4.2 crown assembly
- Bender crown arrangement for 8 or 10 lines string up with conventional block.
- One 36" fastline sheave, grooved for 1 1/8"
- One 36" deadline sheave, grooved for 1 1/8"
- Four 30" sheaves cross mounted, grooved for 1 1/8"
- Two catline sheaves
- Crown sheaves are steel with flame hardened grooves.
- Sheaves are mounted on timken tapered roller bearings and all carry certification.
- Crown platform with railing for personnel safety
- Attachment point for four wind guylines from crown to ground is provided.
Section 4.3 tubing board
- All welded construction
- Automatically raised or lowered at mast telescoping
- Mounted at 55 ft above setback
- Board fingers are for 17.000 ft of 2 7/8", or 11.400 ft of 3 1/2" tubing
- 2 ft 6 inch wide tubing board walkway
- Handrails at board outside
- Attachment points for safety line (escape line) at each corner.
Section 4.4 weight indicator
- Weight indicator complete with sensor
- 12" dial indicator
- Box mount with 25ft of hose assembly
- Calibrated in NM and LBS
- Charts for 6, 8 and 10 lines on indicator
Section 4.5 crown saver
- Load and crown saver installed on drawworks
- Automatically disengages clutch and sets drawwork brakes if block comes too close to crown.
Section 5.1 hydraulic telescoping substructure
- Working floor height of 17,5 ft (5,3m) with 14 ft in clear under rotary beams
- 4,5 ft is the maximum height when scoped down for transportation
- 10ft 6 in max width when scoped down
- Capacity of 365.000 lbs (160 mt) on rotary beams and 225.000 lbs (100mt) at setback
- Sub base is equipped with fold out wings, total floor area is 18ft wide x 18ft long
- Handrails with toeplate surrounding the entire floor
- One stairway from floor to carrier level
- Pipe ramp with steel plating
- Setback covered with 3" oak timbers
- Two tong backup poles in drilling configuration
- Rat and mousehole access
- BOP handling system with to rails integrated under the floor. Each rail rated at 5 ton.
- Carrier ramp is included with the sub, 10 ft wide to allow the rig to rest completely on the base of
the ramp. Comes in two sections.
Section 5.2 catwalk
- Catwalk assy of 4ft wide x 45 ft long x 3 ft high with built in stair , and bump post.
Section 5.3 hydraulic catworks - make & break-out
- Breakout cylinder has 6ft stroke with 20.000 lb maximum line pull
- Makeup cylinder has 6ft stroke with 20.000 lb maximum line pull
- Cylinder mounted in lower mast section, and includes wireline, turn back sheaves and plumbing
- Both cylinders are controlled from operators console
6. Top drive
Section 6.1 TD power pack
- One 20ft oilfield skid power pack mounted in a weather and sound protective 30ft container.
- Main motor caterpillar C18 700 hp
- Main HPU at 550kW for TD main power, 2400 L reservoir, two main pumps
- Inline filters for all lines
- Engine driven and electric driven aux hpu for pipehandler functions
- Advanced PLC & HMI system to monitor and control TD system
- All controls integrated at operators console on rig floor
- Quick connectors for all cables and lines on TD system for quick rig up/down
Section 6.2 TD rig equipment
- Mast outfitted with piping for quicker rig up/down with the TD system
- Torque tube beam installed in the mast, and anchored to the mast lower section
- Turnbuckles, chain etc for the torque beam
- Loops from mast to TD (stays in the mast during rig move)
Section 6.3 TD hookup to rig
- The TD power pack connects to the rig by 4 hydraulic hoses that connect on ground level
at the base of the mast
- One 1/4" electrical cable is run up the mast and to the TD for control system
- Five 1/2" electrical cables is run to the operator console for TD operator control
- A power input of 440,160 or 480v to supply the system with electricity
- 1 kW is sufficient to run the system, 40 kW is needed to operate the electrical aux HPU
Section 6.4 TD main specifications
- Continuous torque rating of 40.500 ft-lbs
- Max rpm of 110 in first gear, and 180 in second gear
- Max breakout rating of 43.000 ft-lbs
- Pin connection 6 5/8 RH
- TD is equipped with onboard oil cooler
- Electric over hydraulic onboard valve section for all function control
- Onboard PLC and monitoring equipment
Section 6.5 TD pipehandler specifications
- 360 degrees free traveling orientation
- Backup tong capable of holding up to 80.000 Nm and range from 3 1/2" to 6 5/8" pipe
- Link tilt and retract function for drilling down to floor
- Integrated availability for remote operated elevator
- Upper remote operated IBOP and lower manually operated IBOP rated at 10.00 psi
- Telescopic leg for positioning of backup tong for make or break of saver sub
- Link arms 108 inch
- Manual elevator for 3 1/2" pipe
- Saver sub to 6 5/8 RH and to 5" RH
7. Additional equipment
Section 7.1 handling winch nr.2
- One additional winch equal to above listed handling winch specs
Section 7.2 V-door ramp and pipe racks
- One 48in x 3ft6in x 45ft catwalk from the rig floor level to the 42in high catwalks
- Four 42in x 28ft long pipe racks
Section 7.3 rotary table
- One 22" rotary table, 44" centers complete with split square solid steel master bushing,
spiral bevel gears, precision bearings throughout, removable box cover with lifting eyes,
positive pinion shaft lock and centralized lube system
Section 7.4 high pressure piping
- One 4" 5000 psi mud line and manifold for gauge and kill line, with 1502 union
- 4" 5000 psi standpipe on the lower mast section, with 1502 unions
Section 7.5 crown o'matic
- Combined crown and drawworks type crown-o-matic system for saving mast failures is
installed on the drawworks, and is set for locking the brakes down at activation
Section 7.6 safety chair (board escape)
- One T-bar type escape chair for tubingboard escape
Section 7.7 mast guylines
- Guylines are included, four of 5/8 lines from crown, two from board and two from the mast
mid section. All certified
Section 7.8 block hook
- One of ABCO 250 ton standard hook block
- Clevis kit for use with TD to shorten total assembly length included
Section 7.9 wire rope
- Drill line 1 1/8" wireline rope at 2500 ft, certificates provided
- Drill line spool is included at the front of the carrier by the cab
- 12.000 ft of sandline 9/16" included
Section 7.10 dead line anchor-indicator assy
- Anchor for 1,125" wirerope, for mast pull of 365.000 lbs for 10 lines string up on crown
- Anchor certified, and load cell included
ND 250 H2 (dual ratio)
- Continuous drill torque : 29.800 / 41.000 ft-lbs
- Max breakout torque : 43.000 ft-lbs
- Speed range : 0-200 rpm
- Dual ratio gearbox : Yes
- Gearbox ratio : 1:11.1 / 1:14.9
- Hydraulic motors : 2 x 320 kW max
- System total power rating : 700 hp
- Hydraulic system pressure : 6000 psi / 3000 psi
- Powering engine : C18
Price & terms : Please enquire using the email form below.
If you cannot find the vessel, crane, rig or equipment that you need,
please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your
requirements and we shall find it for you.
We can arrange delivery of equipment and towage of rigs and vessels where needed.
The details mentioned above are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed.
Search words(for official use only) :
LCI 750 Drilling Rig for Sale
Used 1000hp Carrier Mounted Drilling rig
1000 HP Drilling Rig for Sale - LCI 750
1000hp Land Rig Builders
1000hp Land Rig Dealers
Drilling Land Rig for Sale - LCI 750 - 1000 HP
1000HP land Rig For Sale
Carrier Mounted Drilling Rig for Sale
1000 HP Land Drilling Rig For Sale - LCI 750